Medical chronology is a vital tool as it allows personal injury law firms and solo practitioners to have a accurate view of the medical record summary of a patient. A carefully drafted Customized Medical Summarization emphasizes the crucial issues which a patient has undergone clearly focusing on the treatment plans of the patient related to the particular injury. A medical record summary proves beneficial as it systematically highlights the injury along with the medical treatments and procedures along with the medications prescribed by the specialists. At times, the medical records are quite complicated and need to be examined by medico experts to bring out the clear picture. Medical chronology services carefully examine the medical records and captures vital information relating to a particular injury along with the treatment undergone and prescribed by specialists and medical practitioners and are usually required for claims against insurance companies and for workers compensation claims.
Benefits of Medical Chronology
- Reduces the time of the reviewer by over 60%.
- Drafted by medical professionals having medical certification.
- Allows personal injury law firms and solo practitioners to focus on other case related issues
- Vigilant review of the medical records to ascertain none of the important information is missed.
- Customized reports drafted in simple words for easy understanding
- Timely delivery
A majority of personal injury law firms and solo practitioners prefer to outsource medical chronology services as it is cost effective compared to in-house production, saves on time and is delivered within a stipulated time period. Customized Medical Summarization services are mainly used by insurance companies for settling claims relating to injury and workers compensation.
India has emerged as an epicenter offering quality medical chronology services for an affordable pricing owing to the fact that trained resources are available cheap as compared to countries like US, UK and Canada. The staff possesses the necessary qualifications and are well experienced in reviewing and summarizing medical records so as to provide accurate information pertaining to an injury and subsequent treatment. Claim-related lawsuits settled pretty quick by utilizing the Customized Medical Summarization strategy.
The skilled resources at Complete Legal Outsourcing review the medical records in detail and organize the same in the following categories:
* Document index
* Medical provider’s list
* Chronological medical record listing
* Medical records filed by type
* Medical history and case summaries
Use of Customized Medical Summarization services expedites the claim-related cases since the chronologies are drafted in simple language makes it easy to understand for legal professionals and others from non-medical background. Law firms and insurance companies have immensely benefitted from medical chronology services as it saves time, is cost-effective and is timely delivered. A well drafted medical chronology provides a clear picture of the issue that needs to be settled thus quickening the claim process and for calculating the adequate compensation amount as it highlights the treatments, medications and tests undergone by the person concerned in the course of injury.
What is a Medical Chronology?
Customized Medical Summarization provides a factual, accurate and informative summary of the medical treatment. Reviewing large volumes of medical records is a tedious and a time-consuming task. Skilled resources at Complete Legal Outsourcing are well trained in examining and evaluating medical records and drafting customized chronologies that are easy to understand. Attorneys dealing with personal injury or workers compensation claims can effectively use a Customized Medical Summarization to get a clear understanding of the incident that caused the injury along with the extent of injuries and medical treatment provided. In addition, insurance carrier also use Medical Chronologies as a tool to assist in settlement of claims pre-suit. In case settlement cannot be reached pre-suit, Medical Chronology can be used during the litigation process.
Elements of Customized Medical Summarization
- A brief description of each relevant medical appointment and treatment.
- Histories of hospital visits, stays and subsequent treatment by medical Practioner and physical therapists summarized, along with the reports of diagnostic imaging and testing.
- Comments of treating medical Practioner pertaining to causation of injuries, diagnosis, and permanency.
- Highlights of any major events
- Summary of the medical bills and expenses in case required by the client.
- Customized to meet individual client requirements
- Medical summaries are developed with tables and charts, including hyperlinks
The Medical Process at Complete Legal Outsourcing
- Sorting and categorizing medical records.
- Drafting medical record summary in simple language for easy understanding with a brief description about the incident, past and family medical history
- Highlighting critical aspects from the medical records.
- Accurate data capture along with dates, service providers, treatments, and medications
- Deletion of duplicate records
- Drafted in PDF format with hyperlinks for easy accessibility.
In case you are looking for a reliable partner to outsource medical chronology related projects and for sharing your workload, get in touch with Complete Legal Outsourcing’s Customized Medical Summarization team today for a detailed discussion by dropping a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org